DELIVERIES & REFUNDS
- Delivery charges are free of charge for all UK addresses.
- We use the Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Service.
- If you place your online order on a Friday, it will be processed and posted for a Monday delivery as we do not like the package to sit in delivery over the weekend.
- However, a Saturday delivery can be requested
- All weekend orders will be processed on Monday for next day delivery.
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so you will need to be present at the time of delivery (home or work). In the event that no-one is available to receive the parcel, a Special Delivery Notification Card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect the parcel from your local collection depot.
- Delivery time is subject to clearance of payment and once posted, in the delicate hands of Royal Mail.
You may cancel and return your online order for a full refund within 14 days from the date you received confirmation of your order. Christmas orders placed during December can be returned until mid January. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order and we will not charge any penalty.
- To cancel your order you must notify us by email at email@example.com
Your right to cancel your order with us for the goods is subject to:
- Not having worn or damaged the jewellery; and
- Not having gone over the time allocated for refunds.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within two working days. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you provide us for delivery at the time you place your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods. If you place your order online on Friday it will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. Unless a Saturday delivery has been discussed and arranged.
Once we have dispatched the goods that you have ordered, you become the legal owner of the goods and they will be held by you at your risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods caused. If your order is returned to us because delivery could not be effected for whatever reason then you will be responsible for the costs of delivery and any additional redelivery costs.
We will not be held responsible for any delays once we have dispatched goods and they are in possession of Royal Mail or any other selected courier.
For all UK deliveries we use the Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Service unless it is preferable to use some other service. Delivery charges are free for all UK addresses.
Please note that there are some remote areas within the UK where the Royal Mail cannot guarantee next day delivery, such as Highlands and Islands.
There is a postage and packaging charge for all overseas orders. The shipping costs will be automatically be added to your order. This cost varies from country to country and is subject to change at our discretion. Countries outside the EU are exempt from VAT, but ALL international duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. However, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org if we can help in any other ways to deliver your purchase as we aim to amenable to all customers.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) nothing will affect the enforceability of the remaining parts of these conditions. There is nothing in these Terms and Conditions that affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise liable for any delay in performance of our obligations to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.